Thursday, May 5, 2022

Re; Urgent Project

Martin Spurling.

Hsbc Bank A.Ş.

 Esentepe Mah.

 Büyükdere Caddesi No:128 Şişli 

34394 İstanbul 

Turkey.


  Compliments of the day and how are you doing today, I got your email from an e-marketing company. My name is Martin Spurling, Senior Manager of (HSBC Esentepe  Branch of Istanbul Turkey) I decided to write to you based on your integrity and your abilities . I'm interested in investing in any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I am just soliciting your assistance in the Handling of US$ 9.5M USD.{ Nine million five hundred thousand United States Dollars} .


 This fund belongs to our Late Costumer Mr. Zhang Zhaoyun from China who died without a Will after being infected on the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship with his wife and daughter with {Covid-19 } Coronavirus 8 months ago, although every effort to reach his family proved abortive. Before his death, he operated in real estate, construction, and leasing of warehouses. The instruments/documents of his Estate are in my Bank's custody including the amount of US$ 9.5M USD.{ Nine million five hundred thousand United States dollars}. I cannot make use of these funds here due to reasons that I will explain to you when we speak.


Thanks,

Martin Spurling . 


No comments:

Post a Comment