Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pricate Training in Booneville, Ark and a New Training Announced

I have the pleasure of being in Booneville, Arkansas this week, doing MikroTik MTCNA training for the Magazine Telephone Company. I really enjoy doing private trainings where I can tailor the curriculum to the student. The Magazine Telephone Company has been around since 1939 and is a family owned and run business. I am already enjoying being here as they put me up in a house they maintain on site with all the amenities. Currently I am kicked back in an overstuffed chair writing my blog which beats the heck out of staying on a hotel.

I have a new MikroTIk RouterOs training scheduled for the month of December in Dallas and a new class I will announce in January. Check back for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment